- The ErgoGRIP Cultivator has 3 angled tines, set 3/4-inch apart, that penetrate and help to break up the soil easily.
- The die-cast aluminum alloy head is lightweight and will not corrode
- Designed with safety in mind, the ErgoGRIP tools have anti-slip thumb rises and finger guards for greater stability and control
- The ergonomically designed grip minimizes hand stress and fatigue
Corona CT 3730 eGrip Cultivator
- Brand: Corona
- Product Code: COR CT 3730
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- 4 or more $10.50
- 7 or more $10.00
Designed as a 2-in-1 tool, the ErgoGRIP Hoe/Cultivator dual head, with a 2 1/2-inch wide blade plus ..
Designed for transplanting small perennials and bulbs, the long blade of the ErgoGRIP transplanter h..
Corona eGrip Cultivator - CT 3730